Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Love to Love



æ         I love it when he knows exactly when to kiss her and the she is totally confused whether kiss or not until his lips touch hers.

æ         I love the hopeless romantics...
æ         I love it when a her sandals break while walking and he removes his shoes just to give her company
æ         I love it when he goes grand just to propose to her even when she’s already said a yes.
æ         I love it when they dance together occasionally.. U know the slow ones... sometimes in public too
æ         I love it when the he cooks her the Sunday morning breakfast...
æ         I love it when they celebrate first day they met even after being married for 30 years
æ         I love it when sex is wild.... sometimes... animalistic ... raw and passionate
æ         I love it when she takes the initiative
æ         I love it she defends him in front of her brother and father when she knows he is right
æ         I love it they out at 2am for a drive to some place nearby just because they found some element missing
æ         I love when they break rules ....for love
æ         I love the songs... when they hv words like "there's a lil bit of me.. In everything in u"
æ         I love it she tells him that i hate u because i love to kiss u.
æ         I love the pastas and the pizzas when shared ... well u know how... ;)
æ         I love it when she looks at him in the midst of a group of 10 friends just to say she loves him through lip movement and he reciprocates…
æ         I love it when a he lets his son play with dolls along with Gee-i-joes...
æ         I love i when he picks up a copy of Cosmopolitan.. well you know... just to read...
æ         I love it when the she breaks [completely] into his arms...
æ         I love it when a he takes his mother in Law for a drive for some grocery shopping..
æ         I love the sex after a long gap
æ         I love it when a he enjoys shopping with her .... and does not crib in the end
æ         I love it when they have dinner with the TV shut
æ         I love it when the they fight over one quilt while sleeping @ night
æ         I love it when she takes interests in games, bikes & cars just to strike a conversation with him.
æ         I love it when shes thinking of him all the time & breaks into smiles in the midst of 5 ppl.
æ         I love it when she wear his Tee Shirt & climbs on him & he finds out theres absolutely nothing beneath it
æ         I love it when they are in the same room, doing nothing but enjoying each others presence
æ         I love it when he opens the door for her after a very tiring day & holds her into his arms
æ         I love it when they place occasional kisses on each other’s lips while talking        
æ         I love it when they fight over that stupid TV’s remote
æ         I love it when she stands on his foot & they fall off while walking
æ         I love it when they cook together
æ         I love it when they laugh uncontrollably over stupid nothingness
æ         I absolutely love to love....

5 comments:

S.H said...

it was the perfect read on a sunday morning...loved it...seemed like one of those days when i m struggling to wake up..n it rains in LA , u make me tea n we were have those talks about our men ... our lives...our loves...and things we miss :).

Anonymous said...

"captivating"... to say the least...best part is that it actually takes you to an unknown land where u visualize all the acts in front of you for "her" and it brings a mystique grin on your face......

Anonymous said...

well....loved the write up....took me to the world that i always imagined it to be.....

Anonymous said...

I love to love............ is exactly what every body knows but cannot share.........its just amazing...each and every word is meaningful.
after reading this, any one can think .......that they also like this soooooo much but never said to any one.
just loved it!!!

Snehal Vaidya said...

Thank-you all :)